BY DANIEL HARRISON
These dark & luxurious treats are the perfect way to close out any dinner party, or just have them as a cheeky afternoon snack!
1. Place the chopped chocolate in a large heatproof bowl.
2. Place the beer in a small saucepan over a medium heat and reduce by half. Add the cream and bring back to the boil.
3. Pour the beer & cream mixture over the chopped chocolate, leave for 2-3 minutes, then stir until the chocolate is fully melted and the mix is smooth.
4. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Scoop into approx. 1 tbsp sized balls and roll between your palms until smooth.
5. Coat in the various toppings and store in the fridge until ready to serve.